|Services Included in the Course
All the programmes of our courses have the additional free services
- Material created by our teachers is provided to students according
to their individual needs.
- Extra sessions offered to promote practical conversation with
your teacher or other students
- A set of videos, books for reading, and informative magazines
are available for the students in order to help them study in
their time out of class.
- Charitable social activities can also be organized. Possibilities
include visits to hospitals, communities of young and elderly
people, disabled homes, rehabilitation centers, and psychiatric
- Guided tours of Chilean museums and cultural sites are available
during class time, and they have to be previously arranged between
you and the teacher.
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea, and milk are available for students
during their class breaks.
- Free! Wireless internet access
for all our students when on the premises.